- Super Lawyers Rising Star Selectee, 2018-2021
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Best Attorneys of America, 2018 & 2021
- 10 Best Labor & Employment Attorney in New York, 2018 & 2021
- by Institute of Legal Counsel
Ms. Brittany Stevens is an experienced sexual harassment and discrimination Partner at Phillips & Associates PLLC. Ms. Stevens is a passionate litigator who believes strongly in civil rights and fairness in the work environment. She has litigated numerous cases in federal and state court as well as arbitrations. She regularly represents employees in cases involving discrimination and retaliations claims under Title VII, Section 1981, FMLA, ADEA, the New York State Human Rights Law, and the New York City Human Rights Law. In addition, Ms. Stevens has extensive experience resolving cases prior to litigation where she regularly participates in mediations and other forms of alternative dispute resolution to achieve the best results for her clients.
In 2018, 2019, and 2020 Ms. Stevens was recognized as a "Rising Star" by New York Super Lawyers for her contributions in employment discrimination. Ms. Stevens has also been recognized as a "Best Attorney" by both the Best Attorneys of America Association and by the American Institute of Legal Counsel. Most notably, Ms. Stevens has been added as a member of the "Million Dollar Advocates Forum" where she is recognized as a top trial lawyer in America. The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers across America.
Prior to joining Phillips & Associates, Ms. Stevens graduated from Skidmore College with a degree in business management. After college, she graduated law school from the University of San Francisco School of Law. During law school, Ms. Stevens interned for the Honorable Arthur Engoron in New York Supreme Court where she gained valuable insight into motion and trial practice.
- “Disability Discrimination: How Difficult is it to be Disabled at Work?” Lawyer Monthly (February 2021)
- “Filing a Charing in the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission: What You Need to Know” Lawyer Monthly (October 2019)
- “Understanding Sexual Harassment and it’s Hurdles” Lawyer Monthly (July 2018)